Modules and Curriculum
Additional Semester (with main focus on scientific work and Empirical Research)
by choosing 2 Years Master Course (from October to October 2 years later)
The 4 Semester IMC Master Course consists of one additional semester with main focus on Scientific Work and Empirical Research
and three semesters with main focus on orofacial medicine and, in particular, orofacial surgery and implantology.
The curriculum of the module schedule of the 1st semester please find here: Curriculum
The current schedule please find here: Schedule
This semester is a mixture of online courses, homework assignments that will be discussed in the courses and seminar tasks that will be prepared and presented by the students.
Upon completion of this module students will be able to:
- Define clear research question and search the literature for the necessary data
- Select, extract, organize, and present the data
- Understand the role of statistics in their field of study
- Apply appropriate statistical methods for routine applications using standard programms
- Summarize, analyse and interprete the data
- Write a scientific text using correct structure, form and citation methods
Basic Modules and Specialization Modules