The IMC belongs to the University of Duisburg-Essen which is one of the highest ranged universities in Germany, Europe
The Master of Science degrees will be awarded jointly by the University of Duisburg-Essen and the IMC®.
Those who are interested in the Master's course must register online; once their data have been checked, they will receive a confirmation of admission and the required contract as this Master's course of studies is subject to a fee. If the number of interested parties exceeds the number of available places (the number of participants is limited due to the limited number of available places for the clinical practical training blocks), admission will be decided on a first come, first served bases.
The Master's courses will be carried out cooperatively with the well-known IMC® partner universities of Budapest, Saarland, Szeged and Mahidol University in Bangkok. The master courses start on 1st April (by choosing 3 semesters) or 1st October (by choosing 4 semesters).
The IMC Master Programs are successfully accredited in accordance with the Bologna Declaration by the Accreditation Council of Germany (Ministry of Higher Education).
- general or relevant subject-related university entrance qualification
- license to practice medicine (stomatology) or dentistry in Germany (requiring the successful completion of dental/general medical studies at a university with a regular duration of at least 10 semesters (300 CP)) or
equivalent license recognized by a state medical or dental board of one's respective country
- In addition applicants must already be enrolled in a post-graduate program to become a specialist orthodontist in Germany. The responsible Board of Examiners shall decide whether admission requirements are met and in particular shall decide on the equivalence of foreign degrees and other qualifications acquired abroad.
Please note: The web-based basic modules ensure, once the course is completed, that all participants, including those from other countries, will be equally qualified for the specialization modules.
>> Online Registration Form
Your registration will automatically generate a confirmation that will be sent to you be email.
You will be informed about the status of your admission by e-mail. If the number of interested parties exceeds the number of available places (the number of participants is limited due to the limited number of available places for the clinical practical training blocks), students will be admitted in the order of their registration dates.
If you are admitted, you will receive a contract. Please sign this contract and return the original document to MIB GmbH, Gartenstr. 21, D-48147 Muenster, Germany. We will also need the following documents (only documents in German or English will be accepted):
- a copy of your dental or medical license
- a copy of your passport
- an informal curriculum vitae
- a health certificate: it must state that you do not suffer from hepatitis C and HIV and that you underwent hepatitis B vaccination (the certificate is valid for three years after the date of issue)
- certificates of academic degrees or titles (optional)