The International Medical College IMC® is an established German university-based institution for postgraduate international Master's courses and continuing education using a blended-learning concept with the aim of the most excellent knowledge transfer in the field of dentistry, medicine, and medical technology.
The IMC belongs to the University of Duisburg-Essen which is one of the highest-ranked universities in Germany, Europe, and internationally. (https://www.uni-due.de/med/en/index.php/www.uni-due.de/med/en/index.php). The academic degree "Master of Science" will be awarded jointly by the University of Duisburg-Essen and the IMC®. The holder of the institution is MIB GmbH in Münster, Germany.
The IMC Master Programs are successfully accredited in accordance with the Bologna Declaration by the Accreditation Council of Germany (Ministry of Higher Education). It has more than 1.200 Graduates from 43 countries.
Those who are interested in the Master's course must register online and receive a confirmation e-mail with further information regarding the registration procedure. If the number of interested parties exceeds the number of available places, admission will be decided on a first come, first served bases (the number of participants is limited due to the limited number of available places for the clinical practical training blocks).
The master courses start on 1st April (by choosing 3 semesters) or 1st October (by choosing 4 semesters). The 4 semester master course consists of one additional pre-semester with main focus on "Scientific Work and Empirical Research" (online lectures only, no presence events).
- general or relevant subject-related university entrance qualification
- license to practice medicine (stomatology) or dentistry in Germany (requiring the successful completion of dental/general medical studies at a university with a regular duration of at least 10 semesters (300 CP)) or
equivalent license recognized by a state medical or dental board of one's respective country
- the Examination Board decides on the determination of entry requirements and in particular the equivalence of foreign degrees and other qualifications acquired abroad
Please note: The web-based basic modules ensure, once the course is completed, that all participants, including those from other countries, will be equally qualified for the specialization modules.
>> Online Registration Form
Your registration will automatically generate a confirmation that will be sent to you be email.
You will be informed about the status of your admission by e-mail. If the number of interested parties exceeds the number of available places (the number of participants is limited due to the limited number of available places for the clinical practical training blocks), students will be admitted in the order of their registration dates.
If you are admitted, you will receive a contract. Please sign this contract and return the original document to MIB GmbH, Gartenstr. 21, D-48147 Muenster, Germany. We will also need the following documents (only documents in German or English will be accepted):
- a copy of an abitur certificate or equivalent certificate, e.g. high school/secondary school certificate, showing that you are allowed to study at the university; the document should state place and date of issue as well as the final grade obtained
- a copy of the degree certificate stating kind of study, place and date of issue and final grade obtained in your university exam
- a copy of your dental or medical license
- a copy of your passport
- an informal curriculum vitae
- a health certificate: it must state that you do not suffer from hepatitis C and HIV and that you underwent hepatitis B vaccination and Covid19 vaccination with indication of the vaccine. The certificate is valid for three years after the date of issue.
- certificates of academic degrees or titles (optional)
The Master's courses will be carried out cooperatively with the well-known IMC® partner-universities: